Curious to learn more about our microwave wireless technology?
Dive into our FAQ section for comprehensive answers to common queries, guiding you through the key aspects of our services and ensuring clarity on your connectivity journey.
- Do you offer unlimited data?
Yes all our plans include unlimited data
What forms of payment do you accept?
- Can You Explain My Invoice?
- How is the cancellation policy?
*Dispatch will schedule your service call for the date/time that the first available tech will be in your area. An additional charge will apply for expedited calls.
- What is your usage policy?
While our Internet plans allow you to download an unlimited amount of data, there are laws against downloading certain things, including copyright-infringed works. When we get a DMCA complaint linked to your account, we are required by law to notify you. The first 2 “strikes” are free, and then it’s $10 per DMCA complaint up to 12, which is when we have to ask you to find another ISP.
- Connecting Multiple Devices?
- Did you know that TWIN support technicians can help you connect multiple devices to your TWIN Wi-Fi? In the past, a fee was charged to connect multiple devices. Now with the TWIN Care Plan that fee has disappeared on the installation date.
- No need to call multiple company’s support lines to set up your new phone, tablet, or gaming console.
- A one-stop-shop to get all your devices connected to your TWIN Wi-Fi over the phone in minutes.
- Do you have a referral program?
We love it when you love the service enough to tell your friends and neighbors. We offer a referral credit of $25 for each person you sign up. There is no limit to how many referral credits you can get!
- How do I request downtime credit?
- Can I watch Netflix?
We recommend TWIN 2 or better for better video experience.
- How does Wireless work?
We mount a radio on the outside of your home and point it to a nearby TWIN tower. The tower and the radio securely send and receive your Internet content. Wireless radio (CPE) installed on the outside of the home. From the outside radio, we run a cable into your home and install a wireless router. This allows you to connect your wired and wireless devices to the Internet, so everyone in your home can get online. We also secure (encrypt) the wireless router so others can’t “steal” your Internet.
- Is TWIN Wireless Internet as reliable as cable or DSL Internet?
Yes – Many people are under the impression that wireless is not reliable and have heard horror stories about wireless Internet constantly going out. The difference is in the installation standards. If your signal quality is marginal, we will not install service, avoiding headaches for you, and for our technicians. The TWIN network has an uptime of 99.99% and is monitored 24/7.
- Does TWIN charge for service visits?
No, as long as the issue lies with TWIN equipment – the outside radio, the cabling, and the TWIN router. We service this equipment free of charge. A customer will be charged if they cut the cable or if the equipment was ruined on their end. If you want your house rewired, the radio moved (i.e. getting a new roof), or your computer ends up being the problem, then there would be a charge for the visit. NOTE: Support Technicians can typically troubleshoot to determine if it is your equipment or TWIN, and you would be notified if a paid service visit is required.
- Can I move residence while under contract?
Yes. If you move to a residence where TWIN is available, you can continue your contract. TWIN can test your new location for free to determine serviceability. TWIN charges a $99.00 move fee to re-install equipment at your new location. If you are moving, and we cannot service the new location there will be no charges if you have passed more than 55% of your contract time.
- What if I need help?
TWIN is here to help! You can find tutorials and instructional guides on this website, and you can speak to a technician over the phone six days a week.